https://marksmenhockey.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Lola.jpg 889 500 Fayetteville Marksmen https://marksmenhockey.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Marksmen-286x300.png Fayetteville Marksmen2018-01-19 20:41:102018-01-20 08:53:46Pooch Party FAQ
Pooch Party FAQ
Bringing your pooch to the game tomorrow night? Check out our FAQ’s so you’re in the know, before you go!
- Dog owners will be using the West Entrance ONLY, there is parking available in the west lot and west VIP lot. Fans can Not park in the handicap or suite holder spots marked with blue signage. Each fan with a ticket in the lower bowl that brings a dog will be directed to the West Entrance of the building and those tickets work in that area.
- ALL people with dog and ticket to the game will be seated in the upper 200 level across from the concession stand. Any ticket to the game that they have is considered a general admission ticket to this area.
- The area for dogs to use the bathroom is directly outside of the West entrance to the building, this is the grassy area. You will receive a wristband to take y0ur pooch potty.
- There will be staff members stationed here to immediately direct them up the stairs to the proper entrance. We will have the pooch party will call box up here as well and they can purchase tickets in this area.
- Fans with dogs may sit wherever they would like within the 200 sections. Leaving the section with the dog is PROHIBITED.
- Waivers- We will have a waver table for people with dogs directly inside of the doors on the west entrance. We will also have two staff members walking around outside with clip boards for fans to fill out waver forms. These two staff members will also be keeping an eye out for aggressive behavior and refusing entry to the building if necessary. Give away hats will also be given out at the waver table.
- Wristbands- Each family will be given two purple wristbands. They are to be used by the dog handler to go in and out of the building for potty breaks.
- Up to date on all vaccinations
- Does not mark territory
- Social with other animals
- Comfortable with crowds and amplified sounds
- Does not resource guard, steal food or toys.
- Will be on a leash the entire time (NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES)
- Is spayed/neutered
- Has never inflicted injury on human or animal
- Has never been deemed a dangerous dog by animal control.