Honor your loved one’s fight by having their name included on the Marksmen’s Hockey Fights Cancer Jerseys for the upcoming season, worn on Friday, November 19 and Saturday, November 20.
Limited spaces are available and the deadline to include a name is Friday, October 1.
Option 1: For $50.00 you can have a name added to the Marksmen’s Hockey Fights Cancer Jerseys
Option 2: Replica Package for $150.00 – includes one (1) name to be added to the Marksmen’s Hockey Fights Cancer Jerseys and one (1) replica jersey
Option 3: Custom Package ($225) – includes one (1) name to be added to the Marksmen’s Hockey Fights Cancer Jerseys and one (1) custom replica jersey. (Please indicate what personal name and number(s) you would like to have on your custom jersey.)
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: If you would like to honor your loved one, please follow the steps below:
- Click the link below that says “Honor Your Loved One” to be redirected to the order page. Once there, select the package you would like to purchase in the dropdown menu.
- Select pickup if you are planning to pickup your jersey at a game during Hockey Fights Cancer Weekend (All jerseys will be available for pickup starting at the game on Friday, November 19). If you would like for your jersey to be shipped, please select shipping. All shipped jerseys will be sent after the completion of Hockey Fights Cancer Weekend.
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete the rest of your purchase.
- After you have received confirmation of your purchase, please email us at email@example.com with the following information.
- If you select option 1- the name of the loved one you are honoring.
- If you select option 2- the name of the loved one your are honoring, and the desired adult size of your jersey (S-XXXL)
- If you select option 3- the name of the loved one your are honoring, the desired adult size of your jersey (S-XXXL), the name you would like on the back of your jersey, and the number you’d like on the back of your jersey (1-99).
If you have any questions about the order process, please call the Marksmen office at (910) 321-0123.