2018-19 GROUP OUTINGS
Center Ice Tickets: $15
All Other: $10
Bringing a group to a Marksmen game is perfect for any large outing! Whether you’re looking to host a class reunion, a company party, or just catch up with friends and family, we’ve got you covered!
Sure, you could hang out at a fancy restaurant, but are they going to let you scream and yell at the top of your lungs? Will they provide you with several hours of non-stop action? Probably not. But with the Marksmen, you can do all of those things and more! Imagine the photo opportunities in the hockey barn, with the team, or with our new mascot!
You need a place to host, so why not make it the premium entertainment spot in Fayetteville?
Oh, and did we mention the perks of bringing a group? Our Fan Experience programs allow your group the opportunity to be more than just a spectator for any Marksmen home game. A minimum ticket purchase is required for several programs that will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
Check it out:
- How awesome would it be to see your group name on the video board? Pretty awesome, right? Not only that, but you can also be a part of the high five tunnel, getting you up close and personal with the players as they enter the ice! (20 ticket minimum purchase).
- Want to see what it’s like to sit in the sin bin for a few? Well you and three of your friends will have that chance, watching warmups from the penalty box! Brad Drobot will be proud of how much time you’ll be spending in there! Not much for racking of the PIM? No problem! Hop on the Zamboni and take a spin as the ice is prepared for action! (35 ticket minimum purchase. One Zamboni rider per group).
- The Marksmen have outstanding opportunities for individuals or groups to sing the National Anthem in front of thousands of Marksmen fans. If you’re not the singing type, that’s okay! You can perform on ice during an intermission! (100 minimum ticket purchase. An audition tape is required to sing the National Anthem).
- How about getting the game started? Because that’s exactly what you’ll be doing as the honorary puck dropper! Or how about a tabling opportunity around our concourse, promoting your organization and engaging with Marksmen fans, face-to-face! How about a 20 second PA interview during the game? Spread your message to our fans over the sound system! They’re guaranteed to hear what you have to say! Want to look cool in front of your friends, colleagues, or students? Then host a Marksmen player at your school or organization! (200 ticket minimum purchase).
- Really want to get in front of Marksmen fans? There is no better way than with a 30 second video board commercial which airs during one of the intermissions! Want to play where the pros play? You’ll have the chance to reserve private ice time before or after a Marksmen game! (300 ticket minimum purchase).